Congratulations! Please complete the registration form below and you are on your way to a total fitness!
This release is entered into between the undersigned and NYC Boot Camps, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and executors in addition to the NYC Township. The purpose of NYC Boot Camps is to provide fitness instruction and coaching for various levels of athletes/individuals.
The undersigned hereby acknowledge that the following was explained to me and/or agree to the following:
1. Acknowledges that Alan Courtenay is not a physician and is not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or any other type of medical advice.
2. Acknowledges that coaching/training is another tool for teaching athletes/individuals about themselves, but that NYC Boot Camps does not guarantee neither good nor bad will occur nor guarantees the training advice given by NYC Boot Camps will produce good nor bad results.
3. Acknowledges that the undersigned has been told if they feel tired, feel pain or feel out of the ordinary in any way either related to your training, or otherwise, that the undersigned should contact a physician at once.
4. Acknowledges that boot camps, aerobic classes, martial arts, kick boxing, running, kung-fu, weight training, obstacle courses, and any other related sports are an extreme test of one's mental and physical limits and carry with it potential for damage or loss of property, serious injury and death. That the undersigned assumes the risks of participating in these types of events/activities including the elements of a natural environment, that they are fit, and they have a regular medical physician they can contact regarding any medical problems that they might develop. The undersigned expressly waive, release, discharge and agree not to sue from any liability of death, disability, personal injury, or action of any kind NYC Boot Camps for the undersigned participating in said sporting events and/or training for said sporting events.
5. Acknowledges that there is no refund policy after 30 days, but I can receive credit ( for unused portion of camp ) toward a future camp if, for reasons beyond my control, I am not able to complete the one I originally joined. Camp fees cannot be used towards any other products or services provided by NYC Boot Camps.
6. That I must meet with the trainer one week before start of the camp to fill out the rest of the registration and medical forms.
7. I agree to provide NYC Boot Camps 30 days in advance notice of cancellations or any changes that might affect my schedule in order to receive adjustments in my monthly current rate.
8. I understand that photo and videos may be taken during the course of my involvement in Boot Camp, which may be used for promotional purposes. I understand that my "before & after" photos will not be used for any promotional purposes unless I give written authorization.
The Undersigned agrees that this is the full agreement between the parties, that NYC Boot Camps nor anyone else has not verbally contradicted any of the terms of this release and that the undersigned has entered into this agreement free and voluntarily without force or coercion.
I agree to all Terms and Conditions listed above